First Degree Fitness E920 Medical UBE Ergometer + Heart Rate Receiver
The E920 Medical UBE is our flagship upper body ergometer. It’s versatile nature allows for multiple use types, including wheel chair access and standing access, making it popular with both athletes and rehabilitation professionals.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The E920 UBE crank arms are powered by FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, meaning the resistance level can be adjusted from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the E920 Medical UBE is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply.
Designed to endure the toughest environments and high volume use, the E920 Medical UBE has a seat that can be completely removed for wheelchair access (both standard and sports specific), or rolled back to the stop position for standing access.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination.
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10?) – ideal for medical / rehab applications.
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement.
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
First Degree Fitness
0% Interest If Paid In Full In 6 Months. To Apply for Paypal Credit Financing on our website simply add your items to the shopping cart and checkout using the payment method “PayPal Credit” This will then transfer your shopping cart and items over to the PayPal Credit financing section, at which time you’ll be able to apply and be approved for financing immediately for the items in your Shopping Cart. Financing via Paypal Credit is very similar to financing with Affirm. We recommend using PayPal Credit to finance any and all products on our website under $1000.
Affirm offers simple and fact financing for all orders. We recommend using Affirm to finance any and all orders over $1000 up to $100,000 on our site. To Apply for Affirm Financing on our website simply add your items to the shopping cart and checkout using the payment method “Affirm” (Be sure to enter in your email and billing address First in the checkout page to enable to Affirm Checkout Option!) This will then transfer your shopping cart and items over to the Affirm financing section, at which time you’ll be able to apply and be approved for financing immediately for the items in your Shopping Cart.